Prices

House rental:

Main rental period : starting and ending on Saturday.

* October- April: low season

* May, September: medium season

* June, July and August: high season

Household linen included in price.
Cleaning service available.
Airport or train station transport upon demand.

For reservation:

The reservation process consists of a written contract signed by both partners. The reservation is confirmed by paying a 30% of the rental price on our bank account in France. At your arrival you can pay the remaining sum (70%).
We accept also French bank checks.

If you are interested in making a reservation, please send us your home address so that we can transmit you the contract and details concerning our bank account.

Deposit:

100 euros deposit paid as guarantee at arrival. Normally refunded at departure.